Custom Search

Monday, November 10, 2008

MY NEWEST MONEY MAKING SITE

I'd like to introduce to everyone my newest Pay to Click (PTC) site. I joined this site last October 17, 2008 and in three (3) weeks time I was able to reach payout with no referrals. I joined the site as a test drive and checked it out to see how fast or slow they pay and whether it is or not a scam. After 5 days from request I received my payment. For those who want to earn extra meet:


How Can I Earn?

At OccupEx You get paid just by browsing the sponsor's ads. You simply have to go to the View Ads page after logging in to Your members area. You have to click to each link to get credited for that advertisement. Standard members earn $0.01/click, Premium members get $0.0125/click. Each link can be clicked every 24 hours.


How Can I EARN EVEN MORE?

Having no referrals the earnings is a bit slower. If you have trouble referring members, Occupex has a feature wherein you can rent referrals. Below is a table for un-referred members and the corresponding price.

  • 5 un-referred members = $6.20
  • 15 un-referred members = $18.10
  • 30 un-referred members = $35.65
  • 50 un-referred members = $57.70
  • 100 un-referred members = $110
  • 250 un-referred members = $260

The site has two (2) payment processors which is actually great. They have Paypal and AlertPay Accounts. If you don't have it yet just click the links below and they doesn’t require any fees when you request payment.


http://www.linkbucks.com/link/914dc04c

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


FOR ALERTPAY ACCOUNT:

http://www.linkbucks.com/link/2d6d7d53


Here is my proof of payment. This is a screen shot taken from my email, Paypal notifying me that I have received payment from Occupex.


If you’re interested to join visit the link:

http://www.linkgalleries.net/link/8ec0124d



No comments: